However, in June, the AFRL released a request for information seeking ideas for a space laser communications terminal for "future military satellite communication requirements.
What does SLASER stand for?
SLASER stands for Space Laser
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- St Luke's Anglican School (Bundaberg, Queensland Australia)
- St. Louis Astronomical Society (est. 1936)
- St. Louis Audubon Society (birding; est. 1916; St. Louis, MO)
- Sun Life Assurance Society (UK)
- Saint Lucia Amateur Swimming Association
- School Library Association of South Australia
- Sports Law Association of South Africa
- School Level Annual Schools Census (UK)
- Single Leg Amputee Sports Club (est. 2001; Sierra Leone)
- St Louis Area Support Center
- Self Limiting Activated Solution of Hypochlorite
- Slashdot Like Automated Storytelling Homepage
- St Louis Area Sighthounds (Missouri)
- Stoked Librarians Are Surfing Hawaii
- Synthetic Aperture Land & Sea Homing
- Superlotsaaddedstuffhack - Extended Magic (computer game)
- Sri Lanka Association for the Software Industry
- Systemwide Library and Scholarly Information Advisory Committee (University of California)
- Solo, Legendary, All Skulls On (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
London, May 30 (ANI): Space laser technology is needed to measure volcanic ash, scientists said at a meeting of some 50 experts in Frascati, Italy, to assess Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull eruption.
making it the longest lasting, most powerful on-orbit space laser.
Space to space laser communication will grow, space to ground will need some time, at least in non-military applications.
Paper OThP1, "FBG Based Distributed Lighting for Sensing Applications") SPACE LASER COMMUNICATION Future space probes will be able to beam information back to Earth from as far as other planets using lasers.
Space Laser Congratulations on your fine article "Killing Missiles From Space; Can the U.
This technology allows power to be delivered to remote systems via free space laser transmission with efficiencies approaching 50 percent while simultaneously transmitting data.
LaserBit's product range offers cost effective, reliable free space laser transmission for voice and data through the air.