Designed for Space Division Multiplexing ANAHEIM, Calif.
What does SDM stand for?
SDM stands for Space Division Multiplexing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SDM
We have 318 other meanings of SDM in our Acronym Attic
- Single Distant Microphone
- Site Directed Mutagenesis
- Size Doesn't Matter
- Software Defined Modem
- Software Development Manager
- Software Development Methodology
- Somali Democratic Movement (political party)
- Sonic Death Monkey (band)
- Sonic Deployment Manager (software)
- Sony Disc Manufacturing
- Sparse Distributed Memory (mathematical model)
- Spatial Diversity Method
- Spectral-Domain Method
- Speed Distance Monitor (sports timer)
- Squad Designated Marksman (US Army and Marines)
- Staged Diabetes Management
- Stammdienststelle der Marine (German)
- Standard Days Method (family planning)
- Standard Deviation of the Mean
- Standard Munitions
Samples in periodicals archive:
05 Petabit/s (1015 bits per second) over novel multi-core fiber (MCF) that contains 12 single-mode and two few-mode cores by employing the advanced space division multiplexing (SDM) scheme and optical multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) signal processing technique.
DTM is based on a simple circuit-switched scheme using time and space division multiplexing, while running over a shared link, such as a ring or bus.