21) Additionally, the 527th and 26th Space Aggressor Squadrons will be able to support satellite communications (SATCOM) jamming for Air Force Space Command's operational, test, and training requirements, as well as make training available in jamming the global positioning system (GPS) to flying and other units, mostly during Flag exercises.
What does SAS stand for?
SAS stands for Space Aggressor Squadron
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAS
We have 1109 other meanings of SAS in our Acronym Attic
- Solar-Array Simulator
- Solid Axle Swap
- Son Altesse Sérénissime (French)
- Southeast Alternative School (Massachusetts)
- Southern All Stars
- Southern Asian region
- Southern Audio Services (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Sow-a-Seed Foundation (Malaysia)
- Space Access Society
- Space Adaptation Syndrome
- Space and Airborne Systems (Raytheon Company)
- Speak and Spell
- Special Access Surcharge
- Special Account System
- Special Activities Squadron
- Special Air Service (British Special Forces)
- Special Airlift Summary
- Special Airlock System
- Special Airlock System (air cleanliness, production rooms)
- Special Ammunition Stockage
Samples in periodicals archive:
Todd Freece, 527th Space Aggressor Squadron commander.
With the red star of the Aggressor slapped proudly on his shoulder, Colonel Morley commands the now year-old 26th Space Aggressor Squadron, a group of 30 Reservists holed up on one of the heavily guarded Air Force.