We are looking forward to near-term commercial advancements for our CLARISOY soy protein isolate technology andour Peazazz pea protein as well.
What does SPI stand for?
SPI stands for Soy Protein Isolate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPI
We have 476 other meanings of SPI in our Acronym Attic
- Software, Platform, Infrastructure (cloud computing)
- Solar Power, Inc. (Rosewall, CA)
- Solder Paste Inspection (circuit boards)
- Sony Pictures Imageworks
- Source Potential Index
- South Padre Island (Texas)
- South Panafrican International (Togo)
- Southern Police Institute
- Sow Productivity Index
- Space Policy Institute (George Washington University)
- Special Packaging/Processing Instruction(s)
- Special Personnel Insertion (Rigging)
- Special Position Identifier (aircraft transponder Mode A capability)
- Special Processing Indicator
- Specialist, Punched Card Accounting Machine Operator (US Navy)
- Spectrometer on Integral
- Spiral Point of Intersection
- Spots Per Inch
- Springfield, IL, USA - Capital Airport (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further, the scientists discovered that soy protein isolate partially restored the Wnt/beta-catenin signaling pathway, a crucial player in fat metabolism.
99 BODITRONICS Express Protein XTR-4 is a complete engineered protein blend consisting of a precise mixture of whey protein concentrate, micellar casein, egg albumen and soy protein isolate.
This soy protein isolate from Solae uses proprietary technology to enhance the flavour and functionality for ready-to-drink and powdered beverages.
Solae, LLC, has introduced Supro XF, a soy protein isolate that uses proprietary technology to enhance the flavor and functionality for ready-to-drink and powder beverages.
In contrast to the positive studies, several clinical trials using a variety of soy protein isolate formulations found no clinically important effects of soy on bone metabolism and bone turnover markers.
With overconsumption of "hidden" soy in processed foods as well as genetically modified vegetable proteins processed through high heat and pressure like in soy protein isolates, risk of cancer, thyroid disruption, and allergies have risen, alarming consumers.
Burcon has branded this new soy protein isolate as CLARISOY.