7) Unfortunately, one major weakness in the IMF's Sovereign Debt Dispute Resolution Forum remains.
What does SDDRF stand for?
SDDRF stands for Sovereign Debt Dispute Resolution Forum (Association of Development Financing Institutions in Asia and the Pacific; Philippines)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- San Diego Data Processing Center
- San Diego Data Processing Corporation
- San Diego Department of Public Health (California, CA)
- Single Dose Dry Powder Inhaler
- Samsung Dual Data Rate (memory)
- Secure Device Discovery and Recognition (mobile technology)
- Secure Distributed Data Repository
- Standard Dry Density Ratio (soil mechanics)
- Supplier Deviation Disposition Request
- Supplier's Drawing and Document Register
- San Diego Downtown Residents Group (California)
- San Diego Dialog Society
- San Diego Diver's Supply (San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Do Something
- Scalable Distributed Data Structure (computing)
- School District Demographics System (National Center for Education Statistics)
- Scrambled Digital Data Stream
- Secure Document Delivery System (various locations)
- Sensor Data Distribution Switchboard
- Sleep Disorders Dental Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sovereign Debt Dispute Resolution Forum The forum would be established so creditors could work together with debtors to restructure debts and resolve disputes.