Like most places, our biggest need is primary care," says Kevin Robinson, Southwestern Vermont Health Care communications director.
What does SVHC stand for?
SVHC stands for Southwestern Vermont Health Care (Bennington, VT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVHC
We have 3 other meanings of SVHC in our Acronym Attic
- State Veterans Homes (US Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Sweet Valley High
- Shenandoah Valley Hockey Association (Virginia)
- Simons Valley Hockey Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Skagit Valley Homeschool Association (Washington)
- Special Vehicle Hiring Association (Australia)
- Sacopee Valley Health Center (Porter, ME)
- Scottish Veteran Harriers Club (UK)
- Seven Valleys Health Coalition (Cortland, NY)
- South Valley Health Commons (health care facility; New Mexico)
- Substances of Very High Concern (EU Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals)
- Strassen-Verkehrs-Hilfsdienst eV (German road service organization)
- Susquehanna Valley Harley Davidson (Pennsylvania)
- Society for Values in Higher Education (Portland, OR)
- Southern Virginia Higher Education Center
- Silicon Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Solidariteit Voor Het Gezin (Dutch: Solidarity for the Family; Ghent, Belgium)
- Silicon Valley Health Information Technology (California)
- Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon (Canada)
- St. Vincent's Hospital Melbourne (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Novotny, MD, FACP, has been named as interim CEO of Southwestern Vermont Health Care System, one of the state's largest health organizations.