Tsinghua University, Zhejiang University, Jinan University, the Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, and the Huazhong University of Science and Technology all won their regional championships in December and will now compete against each other for a place in the global finals in South Africa.
What does SWUFE stand for?
SWUFE stands for Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (Chengdu, China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Srinakharinwirot University (Thailand)
- Star Wars Universe
- Starts with You (music festival; Brazil)
- State Wide Union (band)
- Storm Water Utility (various locations)
- Systemwide Upgrade (airlines)
- Strawberry Water Users Association (Utah)
- Southwest United Communities, Inc. (Florida)
- Southwest University of China
- Southern Water Use Caution Area (Florida)
- Stellenbosch Wireless User Group (internet technology; Stellenbosch, South Africa)
- Semantic Web User Interaction
- Southwest Ultraviolet Imaging System
- Standing Wave Ultrasonic Motors
- Southwest University for Nationalities (Chengdu City, Sichuan, China)
- Software Update Over the Air
- Seebauer, Wefers und Partner (German landscape architecture firm)
- Software Upgrade Program
- Southwest University of Politics and Law
- Storm Water/Urban Runoff Pollution
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the universities already visited by Comrise are Central University of Finance and Economics in Beijing, as well as Sichuan University and Southwestern University of Finance and Economics in Chengdu.
Currently, China's household income gap is huge," said the institute, founded by the Southwestern University of Finance and Economics and the Institute of Financial Research, which operates under China's central bank.