22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- San Pedro & Southwestern Railroad (SPSR www.
What does SWRR stand for?
SWRR stands for Southwestern Railroad
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWRR
We have 5 other meanings of SWRR in our Acronym Attic
- Shasta Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation (Redding, CA)
- Siskiyou Wild Rivers Region
- Small Welding Rod Rack
- Snow White and Rose Red (fairy tale)
- Social Welfare, Relief and Resettlement (Department)
- Software Requirements Review
- Solid Waste Rules and Regulations
- South West Ring Road (Calgary, Canada)
- South West Road Runners (UK running club)
- Southwest Regional Rendezvous
- Star Wars Racers Revenge (video game)
- Steeles-West River Ranch (Pueblo, CO)
- Steering Wheel Reversal Rate
- Storm Water Rules and Regulations
- Sustainable Water Resources Roundtable
- Simulator for Water Resources in Rural Basins
- Simulator for Water Resources in Rural Basins - Water Quality
- Solid Waste Resource Renewal Group (New Jersey)
- State Water Resources Research Institute Program (South Dakota)
- Saddleworth White Rose Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ARG owns the San Pedro & Southwestern Railroad, which moves agricultural chemicals, grains and building products in the Southwestern United States.
In the story of ``The Octopus,'' the overpowering greed of the Pacific and Southwestern Railroad, which will stop at nothing to extend its power, comes up against the hard-working wheat farmers who turn to deceit in an effort to maintain some authority over their lives.
ARG Trans was founded in 2003 when it acquired its principal subsidiary, the San Pedro & Southwestern Railroad (SPSR), from RailAmerica.
Genesee & Wyoming moved the Georgia Southwestern Railroad (GSWR) to RailConnect TMS to automate operations and eliminate many manual and repetitive tasks.
ARG Trans is an experienced rail-related transportation enterprise founded in 2003 when it acquired its principal subsidiary, San Pedro & Southwestern Railroad (SPSR), from RailAmerica.
GWI railroads acquired within the last 12 months include the Georgia Southwestern Railroad and the Ohio Central Railroad System, both of which GWI purchased on October 1, 2008.
Watco's short line railroads include the Kaw River Railroad, the South Kansas and Oklahoma Railroad, the Kansas and Oklahoma Railroad, the Stillwater Central Railroad, the Timber Rock Railroad, the Eastern Idaho Railroad, the Palouse River and Coulee City Railroad, the Pennsylvania Southwestern Railroad, the Great Northwest Railroad, the Mission Mountain Railroad, the Mississippi Southern Railroad and the Appalachian & Ohio Railroad.