1 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwestern Public Service Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Xcel Energy Inc.
What does SPS stand for?
SPS stands for Southwestern Public Service
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of SPS
We have 722 other meanings of SPS in our Acronym Attic
- Software Professional Solutions, Inc
- Solar Powered Satellite
- Solarcom Partner Services (Norcross, GA)
- Somers Public Schools (Connecticut)
- Sonobouy Processing System (Canadian Navy)
- Sony Play Station
- Sound-Processing Software
- South Park Studios
- Southern Partnership Station (US Navy)
- Southfield Public Schools
- Soyuz Pravykh Sil (Russia: Union of Rightist Forces)
- Sozialdemokratische Partei Schweiz (Swiss Social Democrat Party)
- Spam Prevention System (Trend Micro)
- Spanish Philatelic Society
- Spare Parts Service (various locations)
- Spatial Power Spectrum
- Special (Weather) Statement
- Special Periodical Survey
- Special Programme in Science (est. 1996; Singapore)
- Special Project Superintendent
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMARILLO, Texas -- Gary Gibson, president and CEO of Southwestern Public Service Company, an Xcel Energy company, today announced his plans to retire on Nov.
E[acute accent]Michael Swenson, president and CEO of Northern States Power - Wisconsin (Eau Claire); and Gary Gibson, president and CEO of Southwestern Public Service (Amarillo, TX).
Utility also names new auditors, transfer agent AMARILLO, Texas, April 22 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Southwestern Public Service Company (NYSE: SPS) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of 55 cents per share on common stock, and a special prorated dividend related to the electric utility's planned merger with Public Service Co.
Wisconsin (NPS-WI) to 'A' from 'A-' and senior unsecured rating of Southwestern Public Service Co (SPS) to 'A-' from 'BBB+'.
of Colorado (NYSE: PSR) and Southwestern Public Service Company (NYSE: SPS) to create New Century Energies.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwestern Public Service Company (NYSE: SPS) today reported it will record a one-time, after-tax charge of 25 cents per common share for the period ended Dec.
Wisconsin (NPS-WI) to 'A-' from 'BBB+' and the senior unsecured rating of Southwestern Public Service Co (SPS) to 'BBB+' from 'BBB'.