PITTSBURGH, March 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Officials from the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission and the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation are working closely with the staff of Southwestern Pennsylvania Regional Planning Commission (SPRPC) and other local officials to arrive at the best solutions for the complex transportation issues in the section of the Mon/Fayette Transportation Project from State Route 51 to Pittsburgh, it was announced today.
What does SPRPC stand for?
SPRPC stands for Southwestern Pennsylvania Regional Planning Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sponsored Programs Resource and Outreach Team (Michigan Tech University)
- SAC Priority Reassignment Program
- School Performance Rating Process (Massachusetts Department of Education)
- Service Prévention des Risques Professionnels (French: Occupational Risk Prevention Service)
- Shape-Preserving Response Prediction (microwave theory)
- State Planning and Research Program
- State Postsecondary Review Program
- Statewide Planning and Research Program
- Strategic Petroleum Reserve Program
- Strong Probable Prime
- Site Program Resource Planning System
- Selective Proton Relaxation Rates (chemistry)
- Single-Phase Reversible Rectifier
- Small Proline-Rich Protein
- Southern Pacific Railroad
- St. Pete Road Runners (St. Petersburg, FL)
- South Pembrokeshire Ranges Recording Advisory Group (UK)
- Southern Plains Range Research Station (US Department of Agriculture; Woodward, OK)
- Scotch Plains Rescue Squad (New Jersey)
- Secure Payee Reimbursement System (US NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GPU), was based on commuting information provided by the Southwestern Pennsylvania Regional Planning Commission (SPRPC).