What does SMEGA stand for?
SMEGA stands for Southwestern Michigan Economic Growth Alliance, Inc. (Niles, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Standard Media Exchange Framework (BBC)
- Super Mutant Eating Fish (video game)
- System Management and Engineering Facility (USCG)
- Supplementary Memorandum of Economic and Financial Policies
- Shanghai Media Entertainment Group (China)
- Simulated Metamorphic Encryption Generator (computing)
- Smalterie Metallurgiche Emiliane Guastalla (Italian: Guastalla Metal Enamelling Factory; appliance manufacturer; Guastalla, Italy)
- Société Monégasque de l'Electricité et du Gaz
- Subject Matter Expert Group
- Supercomputing Methods Experimental Group (UK)
- Synchronous Multiple Early Gastric Cancer
- Sales & Marketing Executives, International (New York nonprofit)
- Severe Myoclonic Epilepsy of Infancy
- Simplicity Matters Earth Institute (Keedysville, MD)
- Small/Medium Enterprise Initiative
- Solar Mass Ejection Imager (joint research project)
- Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Systems Management Engineering, Inc. (est. 1997; Reston, VA)
- Sony Music Entertainment Japan
- Sand Mobility Enhancement Kit (US Army)