The awards include $500,000 to Coos County on behalf of the Tri-County Community Action Program, $402,000 to the city of Berlin on behalf of the Tri-County Community Action Program,, $388,800 to the town of Milford, $500,000 to the town of Marlborough on behalf of Southwestern Community Services, $500,000 to the town of Wolfeboro on behalf of the Eastern Lakes Region Housing Coalition, $500,000 to the city of Concord and $266,342 to the town of Conway.
What does SCS stand for?
SCS stands for Southwestern Community Services (Keene, NH; est. 1965)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCS
We have 847 other meanings of SCS in our Acronym Attic
- Sonalysts Combat Simulations (gaming)
- Sonar Communication Set
- South China Sea
- South Coast Software
- Southern California Swimming (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Southern Company Services, Inc
- Southern Convention Services, Inc. (Huntsville, AL)
- Southfield Christian School (Southfield, MI)
- Southwest Christian School (Beaverton, OR)
- Southwest Counseling Service (Wyoming)
- Space Communications and Sensors
- Space Communications Squadron
- Spacecraft Computer System
- Spacecraft Control System (US NASA)
- Special Collection Service
- Special Communications System
- Special Contingency Stockfile
- Spectrum Community Services (various locations)
- Spinal Cord Society
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (pain control)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Congressman Paul Hodes added, "I applaud the Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston's AHP award to Harbor Homes and Southwestern Community Services.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Caption: Mary Ellen Jackson, third from left, executive director of the New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits, and Bill Marcello, second from right, chief executive of Southwestern Community Services, received Good Citizens Awards at the recent Citizens Bank Community Relations Luncheon in recognition of their contributions to the betterment of the state's communities.