in Theology degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
What does SWBTS stand for?
SWBTS stands for Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (Ft Worth, TX)
This definition appears very frequently
- Ships Work Breakdown Structure
- Somebody Wanted But So (reading strategy)
- Southwest Border State(s)
- Southwest By South
- Spiritual Well-Being Scale
- South West Border States Anti-Drug Information System
- Solderability Wetting Balance Tester
- Southwest Bank of Texas (now Amegy Bank; Houston, TX)
- Southwestern Bell Telephone
- Shoalwater Bay Training Area (Australia)
- Sea-Watch Backup
- Shake Well before Use (blog)
- Southwest By West
- Synchrotron White Beam X-Ray Topography
- South Western Bell Yellow Pages
- Southwestern Bell Yellow Pages
- Shallow Water Bearing Zone
- Sowjetisch Widerrechtlich Besetzte Zone (unlawfully occupied Soviet zone of Germany)
- Chief Steelworker (Naval Rating)
- Sam's Wholesale Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Davis of the Tandy Institute for Archaeology at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Cosponsored by Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
I am a native Mississippian transplanted to Fort Worth, Texas, as my husband is a student a Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
The work was directed by the authors and sponsored initially by New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary (1977-79), and subsequently by Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary of Fort Worth, Texas (1980-89), in collaboration throughout with the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
To help children shape their own view of God, Hazel Morris, associate professor of childhood education at Fort Worth's Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, recommends that parents and other adults try to be open and nonjudgmental when they discuss religion.
There are his farewell address in 1899 to the church in Waco that he had pastored for twenty-eight years; his address in 1908 to the first graduating class of the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary that he had established; and, most revealing of all, his speech before the Southern Baptist Convention in 1888 defending the allocation of financial help by the states on the Atlantic seaboard to gospel work in Texas.
Mike is a steering committee member of the Metroplex Technology Business Council and an advisory board member at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.