Late last year it merged with Southwest Washington Health System, which owns and operates the 442-bed Southwest Washington Medical Center in Vancouver, Wash.
What does SWMC stand for?
SWMC stands for Southwest Washington Medical Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWMC
We have 24 other meanings of SWMC in our Acronym Attic
- Single Wafer, Multi-Chamber
- Slovak Waste Management Catalogue
- Software Maintenance Contract
- Solid Waste Management Committee
- Solid Waste Management Company (various locations)
- Solid Waste Management Contractor
- Solid Waste Mobilization Center
- South Wales Mountaineering Club
- South West Museums Council
- Southwest Medical Center
- Southwestern Medical Clinic
- Southwestern Michigan Commission
- State Waste Management Corp.
- State Water Monitoring Committee
- Status of Women and Minorities Committee
- SteelWork Moment Connection
- Stone & Webster Management Consultants
- Storm Water Management Commission
- Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
- Surface Water Modelling Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
The name of Southwest Washington Medical Center will become PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center.
Southwest Washington Medical Center in Vancouver will build a 95,000-square-foot outpatient medical center.
Health Information Technology Services - Nova Scotia, Huntsville Hospital System, Iasis Healthcare Corporation, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, Lifebridge Health, Marion Regional Healthcare System, Memorial Hermann Health, Meridian Health System, Methodist Hospital of Southern California, New York Weill Cornell Medical Center, NHS Lothian, NHS Scotland, Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center, Oconee Regional Medical Center Inc, Ohio State University Medical Center, Orlando Health, Saint Luke's Health System, Southwest Washington Medical Center, Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, SSM Health Care, St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital, St.
Before joining HealthPlus, Hill, 46, served for five years as director of business development and trauma emergency services at Southwest Washington Medical Center near Portland, Ore.
FairWarning([R]) fills in the clinical application detail that is missing," says Christopher Paidhrin, Security Compliance Officer at Southwest Washington Medical Center.
The 2006 Top 20 Hospitals list includes the following LYNX clients: Swedish Medical Center (1), Providence Health & Services (2), MultiCare Health System (3), University of Washington Medical Center (6), Southwest Washington Medical Center (9), Evergreen Hospital Medical Center (14), Deaconess Medical Center (15), Northwest Hospital and Medical Center (16), Highline Medical Center (19) and Central Washington Hospital (20).
Sanchez Naranjo, MD, FHM; Lee Memorial Health System - Fort Myers, FL * Lesya Semenyuk, MD, FHM; Southwest Washington Medical Center - Vancouver, WA * Sumeet Shetty, MD, MBBS, FHM; Lee Memorial Health System - Fort Myers, FL The inaugural class of SFHM and FHM designees represents hospital medicine's experienced leaders.