Rorison received his bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Southwest Texas State University in 1984.
What does STSU stand for?
STSU stands for Southwest Texas State University (San Marcos, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STSU
We have 2 other meanings of STSU in our Acronym Attic
- Sea Turtle Stranding and Salvage Network (est. 1980; US NOAA)
- Search Term Suggestion Tool (research tool)
- Selective Tidal Stream Transport (animal behavior)
- Short Term Skills Training
- Socio-Technical Systems Theory (information systems management)
- Sounding the Seventh Trumpet (Avenged Sevenfold music album)
- Stainless Steel
- Stockinette Stitch (knitting)
- Space-Time Selective-Spreading Transmit Diversity
- Short Term Storage Unit
- Star Trek Shattered Universe (gaming)
- Stichting Thuis Sterven Utrecht (Dutch hospice foundation)
- Strategic/Tactical Secure Voice Terminal
- Secondary Treated Sewage Water
- Software Transformation Systems Workshop (Canada)
- Satellite Transportable Terminal (communications; US Army)
- Save the Trees (band)
- Scalar Timing Theory
- Scaphoid, Trapezium and Trapezoid (wrist bones)
- Scaphotrapezoid-Trapezial (Joint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robert Pirtle, AIA received his Bachelor of Architecture from Texas Tech University and his Masters of Business Administration from Southwest Texas State University.
Center for Texas Music History, Southwest Texas State University.
is an assistant professor, Department of Education Administration and Psychology, Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos.
He has an associate's degree from Howard County Junior College in Big Spring, Texas, a bachelor's degree from Southwest Texas State University, a master's degree from Texas Tech University and a doctorate from Baylor University.
Amber was studying at Southwest Texas State University when she was persuaded to take part in the wet T-shirt competition and ended up topless.
Kevin Lewis, now an assistant professor of biochemistry at Southwest Texas State University in San Marcos.
Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, TX, is the latest recipient of an endowment from the Manufacturing Education Plan (MEP) Grants Program awarded by the The Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) Education Foundation, Dearborn, MI.