He is currently the director of protective services for the Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital in San Antonio.
What does STMH stand for?
STMH stands for Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital (San Antonio, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STMH
- Space-Time Matched Filter Iterative Multiuser Detector
- Soluzione Tecnica Minima Generale (Italian)
- St. Thomas Medical Group (Nashville, TN)
- St. Thomas More Group (band)
- Stichting Thuiszorg Midden Gelderland (Dutch: Central Ontario Home Care Foundation)
- Strategic Management
- Sun-Times Media Group, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- South Texas Meat Goat Association
- Station Manager
- Short-Term Myocardial Hibernation
- Sekolah Tinggi Manajemen Industri (Indonesian: Industrial Management College; Indonesia)
- Single Table with Multiple Index Access
- Société des Techniques En Milieu Ionisant (French: Ionized Medium Techniques Company)
- Spectro-Temporal Modulation Index
- Statute Mile
- Synchronous Transport Module I (also seen as STM-I)
- Sekolah Tinggi Manajemen Informatika dan Komputer (Indonesian: School of Management and Computer Information; Indonesia)
- Susu Telur Madu Jahe (Indonesian: Milk Eggs Honey Ginger; prepared drink; Indonesia)
- Steiermark (State, Styria, Austria Europe)
- Sapphire Textile Mills, Ltd. (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital (STMH) today announced its acceptance for payment of all of the maturities of Bexar County Health Facilities Development Corporation Hospital Revenue Refunding Bonds (Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital Project) Series 1992, dated June 1, 1992 and Bexar County Health Facilities Development Corporation Hospital Revenue Bonds (Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital Project) Series 1991, dated August 1, 1991 (collectively, the "Bonds"), which were validly tendered pursuant to the terms and conditions of STMH's Offer to Purchase dated November 21, 1994.
Schnitzler, a recognized pioneer in cardiology and a leading authority in the field of electrophysiology, was the first cardiologist in Texas to introduce Blood Volume Analysis to his heart failure patients at Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital of San Antonio.
The Company currently owns 13 Gamma Knife centers in 12 states: -- USCF Medical Center, San Francisco, CA, -- Hoag UCI Gamma Knife Center, Newport Beach, CA, -- Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital, San Antonio, TX, -- Yale-New Haven Gamma Knife Center, New Haven, CT, -- Kettering Medical Center, Kettering, OH, -- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR, -- New England Medical Center, Boston, MA, -- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, Milwaukee, WI, -- JFK Medical Center, Edison, NJ, -- Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV, -- Central Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS, -- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria, IL, -- Bayfront Medical Center, St.
Columbia/HCA recently announced plans to create innovative strategic partnerships with Crawford Long Hospital of Emory University in Atlanta and Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital in San Antonio.
Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital, San Antonio, Texas, -- Yale-New Haven Gamma Knife Center, New Haven, Conn.
June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: COL) and Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital today announced the signing of a letter of intent to form a joint venture in San Antonio, Texas, that will combine Columbia/HCA's four hospitals and Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital into an integrated healthcare system.
; United Regional Healthcare System, Wichita Falls, Texas; and Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital, San Antonio, Texas.