NASA has discovered that the south pole, researchers found "large quantities of ancient atmospheric carbon dioxide of the Southwest Research Institute.
What does SWRI stand for?
SWRI stands for Southwest Research Institute (San Antonio, TX)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWRI
We have 11 other meanings of SWRI in our Acronym Attic
- South West Regional Growers (horticultural trade show; UK)
- Stanford Washington Research Group
- Sam Woods Roulette Hit (gambling method)
- South West Regional Health Authority
- Southwestern Radiological Health Laboratory
- South West Regional Housing Strategy (UK)
- Scotch Whiskey Research Institute (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Sealant, Waterproofing and Restoration Institute
- Social Welfare Research Institute (now Center on Wealth and Philanthropy; Boston College; Chestnut Hill, MA)
- Southwest Research Institute (San Antonio, Texas)
- Surface Water Retention Index
- Southwest Regional Institute in the Mathematical Sciences
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- SCANS (Secretary's Commission on Achieving Necessary Skills) Work Readiness Kit (student tool)
- Steering Wheel Repair Kit (Por-15 Inc.; Morristown, NJ)
- Semantic Web Rule Language
- South West Rail Link (Australia)
- Storm Water Resource Locator (online information source)
- South West Regional Library and Information Network (UK)
- South Western Regional Library System (Chard, Somerset, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TX Southwest Research Institute, TX Spirol International Corp.
Researchers "will have to take these new moons into account when modeling the formation of the Pluto system," says Alan Stern of the Southwest Research Institute in Boulder, Colo.
JACOBS TEAMS WITH SOUTHWEST RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR $28 MILLION EPA PROGRAM PASADENA, Calif.
Intertek and Southwest Research Institute to Provide New North American Safety Certification Option for Manufacturers SAN ANTONIO -- Intertek (LSE: ITRK) and Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) are excited to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) as it relates to the testing and certification of portable fire extinguishers (Classes A, B, C, D, and K) to be sold in the North America market.
TX Southwest Research institute, TX Spirol International Corp.
Adds space scientist Carolyn Porco of the Southwest Research Institute in Boulder, Colo.
``This particular technology has a huge future potential of offsetting an awful lot of standard utility loads,'' said Joe Redfield, a group leader for fuel cell systems for the Southwest Research Institute.