The Chippewas of the Thames First Nation have partnered with the Southwest Ontario Aboriginal Health Access Centre (SOAHAC), and sanofi-aventis Canada, a pharmaceutical company, to establish a four-season community greenhouse adjacent to the SOAHAC medical clinic of Munsee, Ont.
What does SOAHAC stand for?
SOAHAC stands for Southwest Ontario Aboriginal Health Access Centre (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- School Of The Arts Foundation, Inc.
- South African
- Senior Officer Assault Group (US Navy)
- Sociologists Outside Academia Group (UK)
- Software Operational Advisory Group
- Son of A Gun
- State of the Art Gallery (Ithaca, NY)
- Strategic Objective Grant Agreement
- Shadow of A Hedgehog (Sonic fansite)
- State Office of Administrative Hearings
- State Office of Administrative Hearings and Rules (Michigan)
- School of Allied Health Sciences
- Section on Allergy and Immunology (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Service-Oriented Application Integration (information sharing)
- Service-Oriented Architecture initiative
- School of Accountancy and Information Systems (Brigham Young University; Provo, UT)
- Satellite Office Association of Japan (est. 1990)
- Society of Archbishop Justus (New York)
- Second of a Kind
- Source of All Knowledge
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON Bernadette deGonzague is the Diabetes Prevention Program co-ordinator at the Southwest Ontario Aboriginal Health Access Centre (SOAHAC), which serves both the London urban Aboriginal population and seven surrounding reserves.