What does SOAPHS stand for?
SOAPHS stands for Southwest Ohio Amusement Park Historical Society, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Supply Operations Assistance Program
- Symbolic Optimal Assembly Program (programming language for the IBM 650 computer in the late 1950's)
- Systems for Oceanic Analysis and Prediction
- Systems/Operations Analysis of Programs
- Simple Object Access Protocol - Security Extensions: Digital Signature
- Simple Object Access Protocol - Routing Protocol (web services)
- Scottish Old Age Pensions Association (UK)
- Skymaster Owners and Pilots Association (aircraft group)
- Southeast Open Air Preachers Association (Marietta, GA)
- Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan, Evaluation (guide to pre-hospital patient care report writing)
- Screener and Opioid Assessment for Patients with Pain (medicine)
- State-of-the-Art Power Plant (Electric Power Research Institute, Inc)
- Strategic Offensive Aggressive Passionate Prayer (El Paso, TX ministry)
- Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan, Prevention
- Southern Oregon Amateur Packet Radio Association (Grants Pass, OR)
- Sociology of Organisations and Participation Studies
- Subject Occasion Audience Purpose Speaker (communication & writing)
- Subject Occasion Audience Purpose Style (writing)
- Segregation of duties, Organisation, Authorisation, Physical, Supervisory, Personnel, Access, Management
- Segregation of duties, Organisation, Authorisation, Physical, Supervisory, Personnel, Access, Management, Information technology, Internal Audit, Audot Committee