a $305 million-asset southwest Missouri bank holding company based in Mt.
What does SMB stand for?
SMB stands for Southwest Missouri Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMB
We have 160 other meanings of SMB in our Acronym Attic
- Social Media Breakfast (networking)
- Société Médicale Balint (French: Balint Medical Society; est. 1966)
- Société Médicale de Biothérapie (French: Medical Society of Biotherapy)
- Société Méridionale du Bâtiment (French: Southern Building Company)
- Société Métallurgique de Bretagne (French: Metallurgical Company of Britain; est. 1926)
- Société Monégasque de Bureautique (French: Monaco Office Company)
- Société Multinationale de Bitumes (French: Bitumen Multinational Corporation; Côte d'Ivoire)
- Society for Mathematical Biology
- Soil Microbial Biomass
- South Mountain Batholith
- Space Medicine Branch (Aerospace Medical Association)
- Spartan Marching Band (Michigan State University)
- Special Men's Business (Australia)
- Spirit, Mind and Body (various organizations)
- Staatliche Museen Zu Berlin (national museums in Berlin)
- Standoff Minefield Breacher
- State Marketing Board
- Steve Miller Band
- Sub-Miniature B Connector
- Sunderland Message Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
BULLETIN BOARD: SIRC) , a nationwide broadband wireless software and network infrastructure solutions company for the commercial transportation industry and government market, today announced that it has executed a loan for $1 million dollars with Southwest Missouri Bank ("SMB").