The SeTrans Owners Group involved in the RTO development include: Southern Company, Entergy, Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia, Santee Cooper, Jacksonville Electric Authority, Georgia Transmission Corporation, Southwest Mississippi Electric Power Association, and the cities of Tallahassee, Florida and Dalton, Georgia.
What does SMEPA stand for?
SMEPA stands for Southwest Mississippi Electric Power Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Small and Medium Enterprises Office (Trade and Industry Department; Hong Kong)
- Small End Office
- Senior Marine Engine Operator Licence (Scotland, UK)
- Small and Micro-Enterprise Programme (Kenya)
- Society of Multivariate Experimental Psychology
- Sperm Meets Egg Plan
- Spinal Motor Evoked Potential (neurology)
- Standard Male Electric Plug
- Subject Matter Expert Panel
- Summer Medical Education Program
- Small and Medium Enterprise Promotion and Development Office (Ministry of Industry and Commerce; Laos)
- Self-Modifying Evolving Probabilistic Hypergraph (intelligent systems)
- Secure Middleware for embedded Peer-to-Peer Systems (IAIK group project on security; Graz, Austria)
- Santa Margarita Ecological Reserve (San Diego State University)
- Smart Multiple Ejector Rack (military)
- Submarine Escape and Rescue
- Small and Medium Enterprises Rating Agency (India)
- Submarine Escape, Rescue and Abandonment Systems
- Submarine Escape and Rescue Assistance Team
- Science and Mathematics Education Resource Center (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NACF and the Center are also pursuing an electrical-grid interconnection agreement and power purchase agreement with the local electric provider, Southwest Mississippi Electric Power Association.
During the trip, Center President Norris McDonald met with representatives from South Mississippi Electric Power Association (SMEPA) and Southwest Mississippi Electric Power Association (SWEPA)--two of the area's top service providers--to discuss grid interconnection requirements and a potential power purchasing agreement related to the BTE plant.