The new company is called Southwest Greens International LLC (SWGI) and is based in Roswell, Georgia.
What does SWGI stand for?
SWGI stands for Southwest Greens International (Roswell, GA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWGI
We have 2 other meanings of SWGI in our Acronym Attic
- Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence
- South Western Garage Equipment (Somerset, England)
- Standing Working Group on Environmental Concerns
- Scientific Working Group for Forensic Analysis of Chemical Terrorism/Threats
- Scientific Working Group on Friction Ridge Analysis, Study and Technology (US federally funded working group)
- South West Grid for Learning
- Southwest General Hospital (San Antonio, Texas, USA)
- South Western Girls Hockey League (Canada)
- Southwest Guilford High School (High Point, North Carolina, United States)
- South West Ghost Investigations (UK)
- Star Wars: Galactic Insights
- Sundiata White Group - Intellistaff Ltd. (Canada)
- Scientific Working Group on Imaging Technology
- Side Wheel Grinding Jig (tool)
- Southwest Gerber Knives (Carlsbad, NM)
- Single White Gay Male
- Special Working Group Meeting
- Star Wars Galaxy Magazine
- Stichting Welzijn Gehandicapten Nederland (Dutch: Handicapped Welfare Foundation Netherlands; Zoetermeer, Netherlands)
- State Wildlife Grant Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATLANTA -- Southwest Greens International, the global leader in designing and installing state-of-the-art synthetic putting greens and lawns for residential and commercial use, has upped the ante and added to its product line by introducing high-performance, low-maintenance multi-game courts for those same residential and commercial applications.