During the first week of the season, Western High proved too athletic for Sierra Vista in posting an impressive 87-70 victory in the Southwest Division opener for both schools.
What does SOUTHWESTDIV stand for?
SOUTHWESTDIV stands for Southwest Division (Naval Facilities Engineering Command)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Space Operations & Utilization Support
- Southwestern Ontario Undergraduate Student Chemistry Conference (Ontario, Canada)
- Serial Out
- Site Operator Users Task Force
- South Air Force (USAF)
- Southern Army Group
- Southern Command
- Southern Division (Naval Facilities Engineering Command)
- Southern Division, Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- Sales Order Value
- Save Our Valley (various locations)
- Scars of Velious (Everquest)
- Schedule of Values (American Institute of Architects)
- Seguro Obligatorio de Viajeros
- Separation of Variables (differential equations)
- Service Operations Vessel (offshore wind industry)
- Service Oriented Virtualization (computing)
- Sex Offender Verification (background database)
- Shades of Violence (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reiterates grocer's customer-first approach; new store signage, television, print and radio spots to support campaign HOUSTON, March 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Since 1955 the Kroger Southwest Division (NYSE: KR), (www.
Mayo scored 18 points for the Grizzlies, who fell to 13-16 and deeper into the Southwest division basement.
Shawnie's entry first won the local, California State and Southwest Division titles before being chosen as the national winner by the DAR's Continental Congress.
As the General Operations Manager for the Southwest Division of Ford Motor Company, Greg brings more than 17 years of experience in automotive marketing, operations and management and is eminently qualified to help us maximize our role in the automotive industry," Lanphier said.
Mayo added 28 points and Rudy Gay contributed 21 for the Grizzlies, who improved to 9-12 but could not escape the Southwest division cellar.
With their third straight victory, the Rockets Thursday moved past San Antonio for the lead in the Southwest Division with three games left in the regular season.
The planning committee for the Summit included Gall Berenson, NCTM, chair, MTNA president-elect; Fay Adams, NCTM, Southern Division director-elect; Lezlee Bishop, NCTM, Southwest Division director-elect; Thomas Ediger, NCTM, West Central Division director-elect; Ellen Flint, NCTM, Eastern Division director-elect; Debra Florian, NCTM, Northwest Division director-elect; Celinda Hallbauer, NCTM, South Central Division director-elect; and Karen Thickstun, NCTM, East Central Division director-elect.