The debt these radical organizations owe to the foundations, and the extent that they are, in fact, creatures of these foundations, was admitted by Henry Santiestevan, former head of the Southwest Council of La Raza, the forerunner to the present NCLR.
What does SWCLR stand for?
SWCLR stands for Southwest Council of La Raza
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Southwestern Center for Independent Living (Minnesota)
- South West Cancer Intelligence Service (UK)
- Student and Worker Coalition for Justice (California)
- Small World Christian Kindergarten (Hong Kong)
- Svenska Welsh Corgi Klubben (Sweden)
- Scottish Wildlife and Countryside Link (now Scottish Environment Link; UK)
- South West Coach Lines
- Southern Worcester County League (Massachusetts)
- Southwest Central League (high school athletics; Missouri)
- Special Warfare Craft, Light
- Master Chief Steelworker (Naval Rating)
- Single White Christian Male
- Software Configuration Management
- Special Warfare Craft, Medium
- Sydney Water Catchment Management (Sydney, Australia)
- Southwestern Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association
- Soil and Water Conservation Monitoring Center (China)
- Southwest Wisconsin Care Management Coalition (now Southwest Family Care Alliance)
- Southwest Colorado Mental Health Center
- Southwest Consortium for the Mathematical and Life Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
Henry Santiestevan, former head of the Southwest Council of La Raza Contrary to press accounts, the massive demonstrations by illegal aliens during March, April, and May of 2006 were not spontaneous events that materialized from grass-roots efforts by "undocumented workers" angry and frustrated over "unjust" U.
A 1970 report compiled by the California Senate Factfinding Subcommittee on Un-American Activities disclosed that the Southwest Council of La Raza Unida (the direct ancestor of La Raza) was created in 1968 with a $630,000 Ford Foundation grant and had received a subsequent Ford grant of $1,300,000.