Central and three other corporates that the agency conserved and closed: Members United Corporate Federal Credit Union, Southwest Corporate Federal Credit Union and Western Corporate Federal Credit Union.
What does SCFCU stand for?
SCFCU stands for Southwest Corporate Federal Credit Union (Plano, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCFCU
- Special Care Foundation for Companion Animals
- Standing Committee on the Food Chain and Animal Health
- Small Cleaved Follicular Center Cell
- Sunshine Coast Family Contact Centre (Australia)
- Standing Committee on Freedom in the Conduct of Science
- Saratoga's Community Federal Credit Union (Saratoga Springs, NY)
- Services Center Federal Credit Union (Yankton, SD)
- Sidama Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union (est. 2001; Ethiopia)
- Simpson Community Federal Credit Union (Washington)
- South Carolina Federal Credit Union
- Syracuse Cooperative Federal Credit Union (Syracuse, NY)
- Sarasota County Fire Department (Florida)
- Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (Denver, CO, USA)
- Sedgwick County Fire Department (Kansas)
- Seminole County Fire Department (Florida)
- Shasta County Fire Department (California)
- Shawville-Clarendon Fire Department
- Southern California Frequency Directory
- Spokane County Fire District (Spokane, WA)
- Standard Cubic Feet/Day (gas production)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CFO Terry Borreson explained in an e-mail to Arkansas Business: "AFCU along with most credit unions in the state are members of Southwest Corporate Federal Credit Union.
DDI), a leading provider of information security assessment and security compliance solutions, today announced they have entered into a partnership with Southwest Corporate Federal Credit Union (Southwest Corporate), which will serve to increase the support both organizations can provide to member credit unions in the areas of information and network security and compliance management.
The Individual ratings for the three CCUs that were placed into conservatorship, Constitution Corporate Federal Credit Union (Constitution), Members United Corporate Federal Credit Union (Members), and Southwest Corporate Federal Credit Union (Southwest), remain unchanged at this time.
Kathy Garner, executive vice president of Southwest Corporate Federal Credit Union, and Robert Barzler, president/CEO of Point West Credit Union, were elected treasurer and secretary, respectively.
Among the participating institutions are Astoria Federal Savings, Bank of America, Bank of Stockton, The Bank of New York Mellon, BB&T, Citibank, Cole Taylor Bank, Comerica Bank, Eastern Bank, Fifth Third Bank, First Citizens Bank, First County Bank, HSBC Bank, Huntington National Bank, JPMorgan Chase Bank, KeyBank, M&I Bank, M&T Bank, Members United Corporate Federal Credit Union, National City Bank, PNC Bank, RBS Citizens Bank, Regions Bank, Southwest Corporate Federal Credit Union, Sterling Federal Bank, Sterling National Bank, Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union, Union Bank of California, U.
Southwest Corporate Federal Credit Union --Long-term IDR at 'A+'; --Short-term IDR at 'F1+'; --Short-term debt at 'F1+'; --Individual at 'E'; --Support at '1'; --Support Floor at 'A+'.
5 billion Southwest Corporate Federal Credit Union, the $3.