Southwest Catholic Health Network Corporation (SCHN) is a nonprofit corporation, whose sponsor organizations are Catholic Healthcare West-Arizona and Carondelet Health Care Corporation of Arizona.
What does SCHN stand for?
SCHN stands for Southwest Catholic Health Network (Phoenix, AZ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Single Chip Heterogeneous Multiprocessor (computing)
- South Carolina Historical Magazine (South Carolina Historical Society)
- Symposium on Chinese Herbal Medicine
- South Carolina Healthcare Managers Association (est. 2004)
- Society of Catering and Hotel Management Consultants
- Standing Conference of Heads of Modern Languages (UK)
- Semi-Continuous Hidden Markov Model
- Space Cargo Handler and Manipulator for Orbital Operations
- Schoenmaker (Dutch)
- Squamous Cell Head and Neck Cancer
- Surry County Health and Nutrition Center (Dobson, NC)
- squamous cell head and neck carcinoma lines
- Serendib Cartal Hazanaa Organisation (Sri Lanka)
- Sociedad Colombiana de Hematología y Oncología (Spanish: Colombian Society of Hematology and Oncology)
- Standard Controlled Heterodyne Oscillator
- Sun City Home Owners Association (Sun City, AZ)
- Suffolk County House of Correction (Boston, MA)
- Seminole County Harley Owners Group (Florida)
- Seven Crappy Hours of Our Lifes
Samples in periodicals archive:
PHI) today announced the signing of a service agreement with Southwest Catholic Health Network Corporation (SCHN) dba Mercy Care Plan and Mercy Healthcare Group.
today announced that Southwest Catholic Health Network (SCHN) has purchased its ATLANTES Care Management System(tm).