Corestates Capital Corp First Union National - Florida Signet Bank/Virginia SouthTrust Corporation The Money Store Western Financial Bank -- Subordinated debt 'A+'.
What does SOTR stand for?
SOTR stands for Southtrust Corporation (stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOTR
We have 6 other meanings of SOTR in our Acronym Attic
- Stones Of The Past
- Studios on the Park (Paso Robles, CA)
- Sum of the Parts
- State of the Park Reports (UK)
- Soldiers of the Queen (historical journal; Victorian Military Society; UK)
- Scotch on the Rocks
- Secrets of the Third Reich (war game)
- Sleeping on the Roof (band)
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow (song)
- South of the River (South London)
- Sovereign of the Road (Airstream travel trailer)
- Standard Oxygen Transfer Rate
- State of the Region
- Statement of Technical Requirement (various organizations)
- Statement of Training Requirement (UK)
- Subcontracting Officer's Technical Representative
- Sufficiency of Test Review (US Air Force)
- Société de Transport Abidjanais (Abidjan, Ivory Coast)
- Association des Sous-Traitants de Basse-Normandie (French contractors association)
- Satellite Operations Training System
Samples in periodicals archive:
MBNA Corporation and SouthTrust Corporation today announced that they have signed a multi-year agreement under which MBNA will acquire SouthTrust's $323 million credit card portfolio, for an undisclosed sum.
First Union National Bank -- Florida Signet Bank/Virginia SouthTrust Corporation The Money Store -- Subordinated debt to 'A+' from 'A'; -- Outlook Stable.
About SouthTrust SouthTrust Corporation ( http://www.
Major tenants in addition to SouthTrust Corporation, which has 40 percent of the space, include Burr & Forman, a major area law firm, with about 20 percent of the building, and Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz.
About SouthTrust SouthTrust Corporation (http://www.
banks, reflecting Wachovia Corporation's (NYSE: WB) announcement today that it will acquire SouthTrust Corporation (NASDAQ: SOTR) for a reported $14.
SouthTrust Corporation today announced several changes to its organization to strengthen the management structure of the company, increase the effectiveness of its efforts to serve customers and allow the company to continue meeting its overall goal of being a leader in providing consistent earnings-per-share growth, said Wallace D.