John Graham, chairman of the Southport Tourism Business Network Golf Sub-Group, welcomed the news of the arrival of the Aurora Tour.
What does STBN stand for?
STBN stands for Southport Tourism Business Network (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STBN
We have 1 other meaning of STBN in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Tier Bassmasters (Little Genesee, NY)
- Standard Bacterial Mutation
- state-transition-based method
- strabismus (gene)
- Sturgill Turner Barker Moloney (Lexington, Kentucky)
- Sucks to Be Me
- syncytiotrophoblast microparticles
- syncytiotrophoblast microvillous membrane
- System Test and Boot Master
- South Tyneside Business Network (UK)
- Safari Tech Books Online
- Stating The Bleeding Obvious
- Stock Tank Barrel Oil
- Surface Trajectory Based Operations (method of defining aircraft flight path)
- Shifting the Balance of Power (Dept\artment of Health)
- Short Term Bond Plan
- Single-Stranded Telomere Binding Protein
- Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium (Australia)
- Special Terminal Benefit Package (India)
- State Transitional Bilingual Program (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Southport Tourism Business Network believes the glorious greens hold the keys to the town's future.
The adverts, funded by Southport Tourism Business Network, focus on attractions such as Pleasureland the pier, and events like the Southport Airshow and the International Fireworks Championships.
Southport has reaped the benefit of a pounds 2m cash injection from the European Objective One programme which was awarded to the Southport Tourism Business Network to encourage tourism business.
The Southport Tourism Business Network (STBN), a public-private sector organisation,has launched the strategy for growth from this summer to 2005.
Dr Howells will meet members of Sefton Council, North West Tourist Board, Southport Tourism Business Network and the North West Development Agency.
The recently renamed Southport Tourism Business Network is heading a new tourism initiative which has seen the town's marketing as a short break destination burgeon in recent years and its reputation flourish.