7 edition of the Realtor Report from the Van Nuys-based Southland Regional Association of Realtors offers the following tips.
What does SRAR stand for?
SRAR stands for Southland Regional Association of Realtors (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRAR
We have 4 other meanings of SRAR in our Acronym Attic
- Subregional Action Programme (UN)
- Summer Research Apprentice Program (various universities)
- Superfund Remedial Accomplishment Plan
- Supplemental Remedial Action Plan
- Speech Recognition Application Program Interface
- Southeastern Regional Association of Physical Plant Administrators
- Scalar Relativistic Augmented Plane Wave
- Service Régional d'Admission de Québec
- Saskatoon Region Association of Realtors (formerly Saskatoon Real Estate Board; Saskatoon, Seskatchewan, Canada)
- Situation Recognition and Analytical Reasoning (cognitive function analysis)
- Sural/Radial Amplitude Ratio (neurophysiology)
- Senior Army Aviator
- Senior Army Aviator Badge
- Short Range Anti-Radiation Missile
- Short-Range Antiradar Missile
- Savannah River Archaeological Research Program (University of South Carolina)
- Scottish Russian Amateur Radio Society (UK)
- School of Russian and Asian Studies (Woodside, CA)
- Service Régional d'Admission du Saguenay (Quebec)
- Sexual Risk Avoidance Specialist (National Abstinence Education Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: David Walker, +1-818-880-0947, +1-818-635-9812, for Southland Regional Association of Realtors Web site: http://www.
And the median price of a single-family home dropped $68,000 since the $643,000 record set in April, according to the Southland Regional Association of Realtors.
The same trend emerged in the San Fernando Valley, according to numbers, rather that a statistical model, tracked by the Van Nuys-based Southland Regional Association of Realtors.
2 percent, or $7,000, last month from the July 2005 level -- to $607,000, said the Van Nuys-based Southland Regional Association of Realtors.
CAPTION(S): chart Chart: Soaring prices SOURCE: Southland Regional Association of Realtors Warren Huskey/Staff Artist
In fact, it was the slowest June in years, according to a monthly sales report by the Southland Regional Association of Realtors.
com (818) 713-3743 CAPTION(S): 2 charts Chart: (1 -- 2) COOLING MARKET SOURCE: Southland Regional Association of Realtors