Developed by Design School of Southern Yangtze University, China.
What does SYTU stand for?
SYTU stands for Southern Yangtze University (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Say Yes to Education (various schools)
- Somei Yoshino Taiko Ensemble (San Francisco, CA)
- Southern Youth Theatre Ensemble (Port Noarlunga, Australia)
- Syndicat des Constructeurs de Turbines et de Matériels Energétiques Lourds (French: Union of Manufacturers of Turbines and Heavy Energy Equipment)
- So You Think It's Cute (website)
- System Design Training and Information Centers in CEE/NIS
- Shema Yisrael Torah Network
- Student Youth Travel Organization
- South Yorkshire Training Partnership (UK)
- Summer Youth Technology Program (Virginia)
- So You Think You Can Dance (TV show)
- So You Think You Can Innovate
- Santa Ynez Unit (Exxon Mobil; California)
- Shue Yan University (Hong Kong)
- Sudanese Youth Union
- Sustained Yield Unit
- Santa Ynez Valley (California)
- Shared Youth Vision (federal program)
- Santa Ynez Valley Chorale (choir; California)
- Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre (Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Design School of Southern Yangtze University in China and a collaboration between VSUP in Czech Republic and Bratislava Design School in Slovakia.
Initially, the Southern Yangtze University will serve as one of the training sites.