An ambulance soon arrived and rushed me to Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center for a checkup.
What does SVRMC stand for?
SVRMC stands for Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center (Emporia, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVRMC
- Single Volunteers of Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Stigma and Violence Reduction Intervention (HIV/AIDS; India)
- Stout Vocational Rehabilitation Institute (Menomonee, WI)
- Systemic Vascular Resistance Index (blood pressure rating)
- Silicon Valley Regional Interoperability Project
- Schematron Validation Report Language (computer programming)
- Sensor Validation and Recovery Module
- Sandusky Valley Riders Motorcycle Club (Tiffin, OH)
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- St Vincent Regional Medical Center (Sante Fe, NM)
- Secure Voice Responsible Officer
- Services Outdoor Recreation (US Air Force)
- Samoupravo in Regionalno Politiko (Slovenian: Government and Regional Policy)
- Slow Ventral Root Potential
- Southwest Voter Registration Project
- Sequatchie Valley Railroad
- Shamokin Valley Railroad Company
- Simi Valley Running Rebels (California)
- Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki Rossii (Russian Federation Foreign Intelligence Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Francis Medical Center Mary Immaculate Hospital Maryview Medical Center Russell County Medical Center Southhampton Memorial Hospital Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center Southside Regional Medical Center Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Virginia is a subsidiary of WellPoint Inc.