GreenHunter Wind Energy and the Southern Ute Growth Fund have contractually agreed to acquire the Wind Revolutions, LLC membership ownership interest over time pursuant to a series of project development milestones.
What does SUGF stand for?
SUGF stands for Southern Ute Growth Fund (Ignacio, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sun User's Group
- Superuser Guide
- Surigao, Philippines (Airport Code)
- Swedish User Group of Amiga
- Stadion Utama Gelora Bung Karno (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Southampton University Gliding Club (UK)
- Super Universal Grabber Clamp
- Sydney University Graduate Choir (University of Sydney; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Sun User Group Deutschland
- Stanford University Geriatric Education Resource Center
- SAS User Group International
- Sistema Universitario de Gestión Integral (Spanish: University System of Management)
- Sprache Und Gesichte in Afrika (German)
- Study Group for Iranian Affairs (Los Angeles, CA)
- Southern Ute Grassroots Organization (Colorado)
- Smart Urban Going Card (ticketing system; Japan)
- Sea Urchin Genome Project
- Selling Under the Guise of Research
- Served User Generated Reference
- Supergravity (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GreenHunter Wind Energy and the Southern Ute Growth Fund have contractually agreed to acquire the Wind Revolutions membership ownership interest over time pursuant to a series of project development milestones.
Enviance was recommended to the Southern Ute Growth Fund by Trinity Consultants, a global environmental consulting firm working with the organization, for the company's understanding of compliance needs, Enviance's 10-year leadership in the industry and the solution's cloud-based architecture that enables a low cost-of-ownership.
the leading global provider of on-demand eCommerce solutions, announced the initial closing of an over-subscribed $20 million round of equity financing, led by Investor Growth Capital ("IGC"), with existing investor GF Private Equity Group, LLC, a component company of the Southern Ute Growth Fund, participating.
The Southern Ute Growth Fund is the business investment arm of the Southern Ute Indian Tribe, and possesses assets in several industries and investment categories that are approaching $2 billion in value.
Nasdaq:SNPS) and CMEA Ventures, were joined in this funding round by key new investors Intel Capital (Intel Corporation's strategic investment program), Dow Pension Funds, and the Southern Ute Growth Fund.
PRISMEDICAL CORPORATION's majority owner is GF Private Equity Group, LLC, an entity of the Southern Ute Growth Fund, which is a private equity investment organization established and operated by the Southern Ute Indian Tribe.