Introduced by the Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC), the framework offers all universities, HE/FE colleges, and affiliated member institutions the opportunity to procure from accredited suppliers which have already pre-tendered in the knowledge that pricing is competitive and without the requirement to go through time-consuming international EU tendering processes.
What does SUPC stand for?
SUPC stands for Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SUPC
We have 4 other meanings of SUPC in our Acronym Attic
- School for Urban Planning and Architecture
- Slot Unification Parser for Anaphora Resolution (computer science)
- Soluble Urokinase Plasminogen Activator Receptor (hematology)
- Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (Pakistan)
- Supply Acquisition Regulation Supplement
- Student Union Programming Board (John Carrol University; University Heights, OH)
- Stuttgart University Pipe Band (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Shanghai Urban Planning Committee
- Single-User Poisson Channel
- Slapped User; Problem Corrected :-)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Framework Agreement covers four purchasing consortia: * Higher Education Purchasing Consortium, Wales ("HEPCW") - comprising 12 members * Value Wales - comprises 122 member institutions and includes public sector bodies such as Companies House, the DVLA and the Food Standards Agency, as well as a number of Educational institutions * London Universities Purchasing Consortium ("LUPC") - comprising 68 full member institutions * Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium ("SUPC") - comprising 112 member institutions The Lots which TouchVision has successfully tendered for are as follows: AV equipment supply only - for HEPCW, Value Wales, LUPC, SUPC.
Co-operative Travel Management, which has offices at Bradley Business Park, has been awarded preferred supplier status by the Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium.
About the Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) With 45 Higher Education members and 30 Further Education members, Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium is the largest university purchasing consortium in the UK.