In addition to Alabama Power, Alabama Communities of Excellence partners include: Alabama Association of Regional Councils, Alabama Cooperative Extension System, Alabama Development Office, Alabama Historical Commission, Alabama Southern Rural Access Program, Auburn University's Economic Development Institute, Chamber of Commerce Association of Alabama, Reading Alabama, Tennessee Valley Authority, Truman Pierce Institute, University of Alabama's Center for Economic Development, U.
What does SRAP stand for?
SRAP stands for Southern Rural Access Program (Robert Wood Johnson Foundation; Princeton, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRAP
We have 57 other meanings of SRAP in our Acronym Attic
- Semiconductor Reliability Assessment Program
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Research Analysis Package (Second Life)
- Sequence Related Amplified Polymorphism
- Service Rating Application Protocol
- Service Record & Allied Papers
- Short Range Ambush Patrol (US DoD)
- Small Rental Assistance Program (Mississippi Development Authority)
- Social Rights Accountability Research Project (Canada)
- Société Rhône-Alpes de Psychosomatique (French behavioral science association)
- Southern Romania Archaeological Project (collaborative project; various universities)
- Special Recruiter Assistance Program (US Army)
- Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan (US State Department)
- Squash Rackets Association of the Philippines (est. 1975)
- State Rental Assistance Program (New Jersey)
- Static Version of the Resource Allocation Problem
- Steroid Receptor RNA Activator Protein (biology)
- Student Research Apprenticeship Program (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; Richland, WA)
- Subregional Action Programme (UN)
- Summer Research Apprentice Program (various universities)
- Superfund Remedial Accomplishment Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has awarded the Arkansas Southern Rural Access Program $837,000 to continue to improve the health care in the state's rural areas.
The Southern Rural Access Program is administered by The Penn State Geisinger Health System, based in Hershey, Pennsylvania.