th] book in the McCarthys of Gansett Island series, "Waiting for Love" continues the story of the McCarthy family, who along with their friends, live and play on a fictional version of Block Island off the southern Rhode Island coastline.
What does SRI stand for?
SRI stands for Southern Rhode Island
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SRI
We have 326 other meanings of SRI in our Acronym Attic
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Socorro Rojo Internacional
- Software Release Information
- Software Reuse Initiative
- Software Risk Item (software quality assurance)
- Soils Research Institute (Ghana)
- Solar Reflectance Index
- Sophia Research Institute, Ltd. (Japan)
- Source Route Indicator
- Southern Research Institute (University of Alabama at Birmingham)
- Southern Rizal Institute (Pateros, Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Southwest Research Institute (San Antonio, Texas)
- Space Research Institute
- Special Reporting Item
- Special Research Initiative
- Standard/Standing Request for Information
- Standby Request for Information
- Stanford Research Institute (now called SRI International)
- Star Reefers, Inc. (vessels; various locations)
- Statistical Reference Index (resource)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nanci Batson has been named publisher; previously, she was publisher of Southern Rhode Island Newspapers (Narragansett Times, et al.
These two unique partnerships will allow the team at Miranda Creative to help promote the revitalization of downtown areas in southeastern Connecticut and southern Rhode Island and also increase awareness about art collections throughout Connecticut.
Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), New England District, and the Rhode Island Coastal Resources Management Council (CRMC) have partnered to perform an extensive study of the shoreline in southern Rhode Island.
has been named publisher; most recently, he was publisher of Southern Rhode Island Newspapers (The Call of Woonsocket, Kent County Daily Times, Warwick Daily Times, et al.
The properties included in the sale are The Call, The Times and Kent County Daily Times in Woonsocket, Pawtucket and West Warwick, Rhode Island, respectively, and its weekly group, the Southern Rhode Island Newspaper Group, in Wakefield, Rhode Island.
Based in southern Rhode Island, SkillBuilders serves the IT training needs of individuals and organizations worldwide with online and in-classroom formats, intensive hands-on classes and highly rated proprietary course books and learning materials.
Earlier, O'Sullivan was publisher of the Southern Rhode Island Newspapers and the Kent County Daily Times and was ad director of The Record in the mid-1990s.