7, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Southern Research Institute today announced it has entered into a cooperative agreement with the U.
What does SRI stand for?
SRI stands for Southern Research Institute (University of Alabama at Birmingham)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRI
We have 326 other meanings of SRI in our Acronym Attic
- Social Responsibility Initiative (various locations)
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Socorro Rojo Internacional
- Software Release Information
- Software Reuse Initiative
- Software Risk Item (software quality assurance)
- Soils Research Institute (Ghana)
- Solar Reflectance Index
- Sophia Research Institute, Ltd. (Japan)
- Source Route Indicator
- Southern Rhode Island
- Southern Rizal Institute (Pateros, Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Southwest Research Institute (San Antonio, Texas)
- Space Research Institute
- Special Reporting Item
- Special Research Initiative
- Standard/Standing Request for Information
- Standby Request for Information
- Stanford Research Institute (now called SRI International)
- Star Reefers, Inc. (vessels; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A subsequent scientific collaboration among SRI International (Menlo Park, CA), Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC)(New York, NY), and Southern Research Institute (Brimingham, AL) led to clinical trials on related compounds conducted by Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center starting in the 1980s.
Southern Research Institute plans to open its Carbon-to-Liquids (C2L) Development Center in the Research Triangle Region of North Carolina.
Southern Research Institute and the Durham City Fleet Management Department-as part of their continued efforts to improve air quality-partnered in the installation of emission-reducing technologies on multiple vehicles and equipment in the City's fleet.
A pilot line at Southern Research Institute conducts systematic process variations and develops prototype castings It has been proposed that AFS' efforts in EPC technology continue to: * increase understanding of the foam pattern making process; study the effects of tool temperature, steam pressure and time, and how bead variables affect fusion and part precision; * understand coating formulations, batch-to-batch consistency to control weight, minimize veining and penetration defects; * standardize gating to minimize fill defects; * develop instrumentation and test methods to monitor and improve compaction; * transfer project information to program participants through in-plant evaluations and demonstrations of new technologies.
Bioenvision originally obtained clofarabine development and commercialization rights under patents held by Southern Research Institute.
14 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Southern Research Institute today announced that it is acquiring the bioanalytical laboratory assets and bioanalytical personnel of BioCryst Pharmaceuticals.
Clean Steel Technology Charles Bates, head metallurgist, Southern Research Institute, Birmingham, Alabama, updated progress on the SFSA clean steel research project.