The trustees awarded 27 grants totaling $3,423,153 to fund programs combating chronic and long-term illness, including a grant of 330,132 to the Southern Regional Area Health Education Center for implementing new methods of treating severe mental illness.
What does SRAHEC stand for?
SRAHEC stands for Southern Regional Area Health Education Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Supra-Rhinal Auditory Field
- Safety Report Assessment Guide (UK)
- Second Regional Assistance Group (military; Vietnam era)
- Sindrome Respiratorio Agudo y Grave (Spanish: emergency preparedness)
- Space Radiation Analysis Group (US NASA; Johnson Space Center; Houston, TX)
- Statistical Risk Appraisal Guide (criminology; now Violent Risk Appraisal Guide)
- Sydney Rainforest Action Group (Australia)
- Scottsdale Ranch Animal Hospital (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Software Reengineering Assessment Handbook (US DoD)
- Swiss Re America Holding Corp
- Salmon Research Agency of Ireland
- Sanford Rose Associates International
- Selby Research Attitude Inventory
- Self Report Articular Index
- Society of Research Administrators International (various locations)
- SRA (Shop Replaceable) Assembly Isolation Diagnostic
- Specific Resource Allocation List
- Sport, Recreation and Active Living
- Stichting Restauratie Atelier Limburg (Dutch: Foundation Restoration Studio Limburg)
- Suomen Radioamatööriliitto (Finnish Radio Amateur League)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Southern Regional Area Health Education Center in Cumberland County.