Southern Regional Aquaculture Center Publication No.
What does SRAC stand for?
SRAC stands for Southern Regional Aquaculture Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRAC
We have 94 other meanings of SRAC in our Acronym Attic
- Statistical Research and Applications Branch (National Cancer Institute; Rockville, MD)
- Stroke Recovery Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Sabbath Rest Advent Church (Germany)
- Scenic Roads Advisory Committee
- Sears, Roebuck and Co.
- Seattle Round Agricultural Committee (Washington)
- Self-Reported Alcohol Consumption
- Senate Rules and Administration Committee
- Short-Run Average Cost
- Societatea Romana Pentru Asigurarea Calitatii (Romanian: Romanian Society for Quality Assurance)
- Sport and Recreation Committee (Australia)
- Sport, Recreation, Arts and Culture (South Africa)
- Standard Thermal Reactor Analysis Code
- Structural Research Analysis Corporation (SolidWorks)
- System Realignment and Categorization
- Sterilising Research and Advisory Council of Australia
- Sulfanyl Radical Addition-Cyclization-Addition
- Senior Aircraft Crewman Badge
- Santa Rosa Arts and Culture Foundation (Florida)
- Special Recreation Association of Central Lake County (Vernon Hills, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After reading stories about contaminants in catfish, we decided to start collecting data on farm-raised fish," says Santerre, part of a team of researchers working with the USDA's Southern Regional Aquaculture Center based at the Delta Research and Extension Center, Mississippi State University.
Southern Regional Aquaculture Center Publication Number 2401.