The southern red-backed vole was the most common species at control sites, accounting for 43.
What does SRBV stand for?
SRBV stands for Southern Red-Backed Vole (rodent)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRBV
- Surface Reflected Bottom Reflected
- Senior Battle Staff
- Sex-Role Behavior Scale
- Shri Ramrupai Balaji Steels Ltd. (India)
- Solar Radio Burst Spectrometer (US NASA)
- Stafford Railway Building Society (est. 1877; UK)
- Systems Research & Behavioral Science (journal)
- Short Range-Biological Stand-Off Detection System
- Sintered Reaction-Bonded Silicon Nitride
- South Ribble Business Venture (UK)
- Surveyors Registration Board of Victoria (Australia)
- Set Random Bits to Zeroes (assembly language operation code)
- Safety Review Committee
- Saint Rita College (Manila, Philippines)
- Salt Resistant Cement
- Salzburg Rallye Club (Austrian automobile club)
- Samara Rally Club (Russia)
- Sample Rate Conversion
- Sample Rate Converter
- Sample Receiving Custodian
Samples in periodicals archive:
In comparisons of capture success of different trap types within mammal species, meadow voles and southern red-backed voles (Clethrionomys gapperi) were more likely to be captured in a Museum Special than in a pitfall (Table I).