The company Rasia said that by order of Armenian president Serzh Sargsyan, the Minister of Transportation and Communications Gagik Beglaryan announced the commencement of "The Southern Railway of Armenia" and "The Southern High-Speed Railway of Armenia" projects, worth $3 billion.
What does SRly stand for?
SRly stands for Southern Railway (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRly
- Sustainable Rural Livelihood Security (India)
- Santa Rosa Lake State Park
- Scenic Rivers Land Trust (Annapolis, MD)
- Southern Railway Labour Union (India)
- State Recycling Laws Update (est. 1991; Canadian policy tracking)
- Special Report on Land Use, Land Use Change and Forestry (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change)
- Shift Right Logical Variable
- Small Ruminant Lentiviruses
- Suborbital Reusable Launch Vehicle
- Separate Return Limitation Year
- Safety Reliability Methods (consulting firm)
- Safety Risk Management (various organizations)
- Safety, Reliability and Maintainability
- Saginaw Rescue Mission (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Scalable Reliable Multicast
- Scan Rate Modulation
- Schedule Result Message (NASA)
- Schoberer Rad Messtechnik (sports training and technology company, Germany)
- Science and Religion in Media
- Script Running Machine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: BOB QUICK As many as 25 jobs with the Santa Fe Southern Railway may be lost if planned changes at the Santa Fe Railyard proceed, said Carol Raymond, president of Santa Fe Southern Railway.
The 62-year-old 'Shahanshah' was the mainstay of steam-horses in the inventory of Southern Railway and hauled prime mail and express trains until late 1970s.
When he asked Santa Fe County for the document, Johnny Jednak said, he was told that Santa Fe Southern Railway had "rescinded" its agreement for the land to be zoned by the county and that he would not be able to get the document.
15, 2004, Norfolk Southern Railway Company will call all outstanding 4.
ATLANTA, March 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Norfolk Southern Railway is increasing train speed from 10 mph to 30 mph between Atlanta and Macon, Ga.
holdings include The Kansas City Southern Railway Company, serving the central and south central U.
July 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Norfolk Southern Railway Company (NYSE: NSC) and Union Pacific Railroad are offering fourth-morning interline intermodal service beginning today between Columbus, Ohio, and Los Angeles, California, to compete with current Chicago rail/truck competitive service.