Southern Province Cement Company (SPCC) was the third biggest booster, which realized profits of SR800 million compared to SR753 million (+ 6 percent), the report said.
What does SPCC stand for?
SPCC stands for Southern Province Cement Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPCC
We have 175 other meanings of SPCC in our Acronym Attic
- Ship's Parts Control Center (now Navy ICP-Mechanicsburg)
- Ships Parts Control Center
- Singapore Polytechnic Computer Club
- Smokey Point Community Church (Arlington, Washington)
- Society for Protective Coatings (formerly Steel Structures Painting Council)
- Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- Society for the Protection and Care of Children (Rochester, NY)
- South Piedmont Community College (North Carolina)
- Southern Pacific Communications Company
- Southern Peru Copper Corporation (Lima, Peru)
- Specialist Practitioner Community Children's Nursing
- Speed Post Concentration Centre (India)
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures
- St Pancras Cruising Club (London, UK)
- St Peter Claver College (Australia)
- St. Paul's Co-Educational College (Hong Kong)
- St. Petersburg Clay Company (St. Petersburg, FL)
- St. Petersburg Community College (Florida)
- St. Philip's Christian College (Australia)
- State Planning Commission of China
Samples in periodicals archive:
A financing agreement of Islamic Tayseer has been inked by the National Commercial Bank (NCB) and Southern Province Cement Company (SPCC), totaling to SAR 700 million for five years.
The National Commercial Bank (NCB) and Southern Province Cement Company (SPCC) entered into a financing agreement of Islamic Tayseer, amounting to SAR 700 million for five years.
As the manufacturer of a wide range of items for the steel industry, AZMF has strong trade ties with a number of clients namely: Saudi Aramco; Sceco; Geo Robson and Company (Conveyors); The National Titanium Dioxide Co (Cristal); SNC Lavalin Europe; Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Maaden); D Smet Engineers and Contractors (DSec); SETE Energy; United Sugar Company (USC); SWCC; Southern Province Cement Company (SPCC); Al Khafji Joint Operation (KJO); Saudi Aramco Lubricating Oil Refining (Luberef); Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI); Macchi Steam and Power Generation (Italy); Whessoe Oil and Gas (UK); Saudi Yanbu Petrochemical (Yanpet); United Flower Vegetable Oil; Saudi Arabian Glass and Savola Edible Oil.
RIYADH: Southern Province Cement Company, Saudi Arabia's second largest cement maker by market value, posted a 47.
This has boosted the fortunes of the construction companies that feature in the TME Top 100, such as Southern Province Cement Company of Saudi Arabia and Egypt's Orascom Construction Industries, as well as real estate specialists such as the UAE's Emaar Properties and Makkah Construction and Development Company of Saudi Arabia.
The National Commercial Bank (NCB) and Southern Province Cement Company (SPCC) announced that it has engaged into a financing agreement of Islamic Tayseer, value of SR700 million for five years.
JEDDAH: ARAB NEWSThe National Commercial Bank (NCB) and Southern Province Cement Company (SPCC) have entered into a financing agreement of Islamic Tayseer, amounting to SR700 million for five years.