Southern Poverty Law Center Project Names Mix It Up Model Schools MONTGOMERY, Ala.
What does SPLC stand for?
SPLC stands for Southern Poverty Law Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPLC
We have 32 other meanings of SPLC in our Acronym Attic
- Symptoms, Previous falls, Location, Activity, Time, and Trauma (medical summary history of falling)
- South Platte Learning and Teaching
- Starlight Productions / LA Underground
- Simulating Pursed Lips Breathing (respiratory rehabilitation)
- Sound Pressure Level (B-weighted)
- Saver Plus Lighting Corporation
- Scalable Parallel Libraries Conference
- Security Privacy and Legacy Committee
- Software Product Line Conference
- South Perth Learning Centre (South Perth, Australia)
- St Peters Lutheran College (Queensland, Australia)
- Stahl, Pequignot, Lorenz, Calame (Swiss law firm)
- Standard Point Location Code
- Student Press Law Center (nonprofit organization dedicated to providing legal help and information to the student media and journalism educators)
- Sweet Potato Leaf Curl Georgia Virus
- Sweet Potato Leaf Curl Virus
- Salado Public Library District (Salado, TX)
- Semantic-Pragmatic Language Disorder
- Seymour Public Library District (Auburn, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Treasury Department receives thousands of fake "sight drafts" each week, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (2002).
” “I think he allowed the New York Times , the Southern Poverty Law Center, the People for the American Way, he allowed them to dictate the content of his speech at the Values Voter Summit,” he said.
The list was released by the Southern Poverty Law Center in early March, as part of a report on hate and extremism in America.
There has been a dramatic growth of hate groups and anti-government 'patriot' groups in the wake of a deep economic downturn and the election of the first black president, said Heidi Beirich, director of research for the Southern Poverty Law Center.
During a lawsuit brought last year by the Southern Poverty Law Center on Gruver's behalf, a jury found two of the men who assaulted Gruver guilty.
In a quarter-page ad in The New York Times (May 15, A29), the Southern Poverty Law Center challenges CNN's commentator Lou Dobbs to correct what it claims were false and misleading statements.
The Mix It Up event was organized by the Southern Poverty Law Center, a civil-rights law firm established in the 1970s.