Michelle Lapointe of the Southern Poverty Law Center said : "This rule will likely mean that more tainted chicken will show up on America's dinner plates, because the role of federal food safety inspectors will largely be taken over by company employees.
What does SPLC stand for?
SPLC stands for Southern Poverty Law Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPLC
We have 32 other meanings of SPLC in our Acronym Attic
- Symptoms, Previous falls, Location, Activity, Time, and Trauma (medical summary history of falling)
- South Platte Learning and Teaching
- Starlight Productions / LA Underground
- Simulating Pursed Lips Breathing (respiratory rehabilitation)
- Sound Pressure Level (B-weighted)
- Saver Plus Lighting Corporation
- Scalable Parallel Libraries Conference
- Security Privacy and Legacy Committee
- Software Product Line Conference
- South Perth Learning Centre (South Perth, Australia)
- St Peters Lutheran College (Queensland, Australia)
- Stahl, Pequignot, Lorenz, Calame (Swiss law firm)
- Standard Point Location Code
- Student Press Law Center (nonprofit organization dedicated to providing legal help and information to the student media and journalism educators)
- Sweet Potato Leaf Curl Georgia Virus
- Sweet Potato Leaf Curl Virus
- Salado Public Library District (Salado, TX)
- Semantic-Pragmatic Language Disorder
- Seymour Public Library District (Auburn, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following the arrest of gun man Frazier Glenn Cross, who went on a shooting rampage outside two Jewish centers killing three, Heidi Belrich, the Intelligence Project Director at the Southern Poverty Law Center, wrote in an article that racist killers are hiding among us in plain sight.
Perkins did this even though the Southern Poverty Law Center had condemned the violence.
Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has apologized to historian Guenter Lewy for suggesting that he was "a Turkish agent" due to his opponent stance regarding the Armenian allegations on the incidents of 1915.
If you give it a shot on November 9, you'll have lots of company: It's Mix It Up at Lunch Day, an annual event sponsored by Teaching Tolerance, a project of the Southern Poverty Law Center, an anti-bigotry group in Montgomery, Alabama.
The Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Ala.
During a lawsuit brought last year by the Southern Poverty Law Center on Gruver's behalf, a jury found two of the men who assaulted Gruver guilty.
Dees, co-founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center, presented, "One Lawyer Can Make a Difference," at Stetson's Annual Inns of Court Banquet and Wm.