Agricultural Research Station, Salinas, California 1 research unit * 54 employees Tucson, Arizona 2 research units * 52 employees Fort Keogh Livestock and Range Research Laboratory, Miles City, Montana 1 research unit * 27 employees Rangeland Resources Research Unit, Cheyenne, Wyoming (including Nunn, Colorado) 1 research unit * 30 employees Fort Collins, Colorado 5 research units * 143 employees Madison, Wisconsin 5 research units * 140 employees Southern Plains Range Research Station, Woodward, Oklahoma 1 research unit * 17 employees USDA Jean Mayer Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging, Boston, Massachusetts 1 research unit * 14 employees Appalachian Fruit Research Station, Kearneysville, West Virginia 1 research unit * 71 employees Henry A.
What does SPRRS stand for?
SPRRS stands for Southern Plains Range Research Station (US Department of Agriculture; Woodward, OK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Strategic Petroleum Reserve Program
- Strong Probable Prime
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Regional Planning Commission
- Site Program Resource Planning System
- Selective Proton Relaxation Rates (chemistry)
- Single-Phase Reversible Rectifier
- Small Proline-Rich Protein
- Southern Pacific Railroad
- St. Pete Road Runners (St. Petersburg, FL)
- South Pembrokeshire Ranges Recording Advisory Group (UK)
- Scotch Plains Rescue Squad (New Jersey)
- Secure Payee Reimbursement System (US NIH)
- Shipboard Peripheral Replacement System (Sabtech Industries)
- Single Passenger Reservation System
- Socialist Party of Republika Srpska (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Society of Pelvic Reconstructive Surgeons (St Louis, MO)
- Spares Priority Release Sequence
- Spastic Paraplegia Rating Scale (neurology)
- Special Purpose Reconnaissance System
- State Primary Road System (Kentucky)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So far, rangeland scientist Phillip Sims, agronomist Tim Springer, and plant geneticist Jason Goldman at ARS's Southern Plains Range Research Station in Woodward, Oklahoma, have released two important new grass varieties, developed a new molecular-based way to screen eastern gamagrass that may help boost its seed production, and started an evaluation nursery for crosses featuring Texas bluegrass.
Sims Research Leader ARS Southern Plains Range Research Station Woodward, Oklahoma