As the only self-renewable building material, wood does not need outside chemicals to regenerate and uses very little fossil fuels and natural resources to assemble it into a suitable building product," said Bert Jones, spokesman for the Southern Pine Council.
What does SPC stand for?
SPC stands for Southern Pine Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPC
We have 698 other meanings of SPC in our Acronym Attic
- Sony Pictures Classics
- Source Path Contribution (acoustic analysis)
- South Pacific Commission
- South Park, Colorado
- South Pass City (Wyoming)
- South Plains College (Levelland, Texas)
- South Power Controller
- Southeast Produce Council (East Ellijay, GA)
- Southern Pacific Communications Company (original name for Sprint)
- Southern Pacific Company
- Southern Power Company
- Southern Preparatory Conference
- Southern Progress Corporation (publishing; Alabama)
- Southport Presbyterian Church
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Soy Protein Concentrate
- Soy Protein Council
- Space Physics Center
- Span of Conditional (Arcs)
- Special People's Court (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comprised of APA, the American Wood Council, Southern Pine Council, Canadian Wood Council, and Western Wood Products Association, WPC has already sponsored a rebuilding summit in New Orleans and will be meeting again soon in Chicago to further refine its plans.
For a free copy of the publication, contact the Southern Pine Council at info@southernpine.
Installation of DuPont Corian kitchen countertops and Stainmaster carpet as well as Southern Pine Council wood flooring.
December 1: Wood Solutions Fair, Minneapolis Hyatt, Minneapolis, MN, sponsored by the American Wood Council, Canadian Wood Council, the Southern Pine Council, and APA--The Engineered Wood Association.
The effort is being supported by leading industry trade groups, with funding provided by the Southern Pine Council, Treated Wood Council, and APA--The Engineered Wood Association.
This engaging site, sponsored by the Southern Pine Council, presents the latest information on the raised floor system advantages and construction methods.
The Southern Forest Products Association (SFPA) worked with the editor of the article to include illustrative photographs along with the Southern Pine Council (SPC) advisory statement on treated wood fasteners and connectors.