Other organization in the alliance include the American Egg Board; American National CattleWomen; American Sheep Industry Association; American Soybean Association; American Sugar Alliance; National Association of Wheat Growers; National Cotton Council; National Milk Producers Association; Southern Peanut Farmers Federation ; United Fresh Produce Association; USA Rice Federation; U.
What does SPFF stand for?
SPFF stands for Southern Peanut Farmers Federation (est. 1998)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPFF
We have 2 other meanings of SPFF in our Acronym Attic
- South Pacific Forestry Development Programme (Fiji; UN Development Programme)
- Society of Photo Finishing Engineers
- Sony Pictures Family Entertainment Group
- Sourcing Partners Far East Limited (Hong Kong)
- Special Project Flight Experiment
- Substantial Penalty for Early Withdrawal
- Seattle Polish Film Festival (Seattle, WA)
- Shortest Path First-Fit (algorithm)
- Sierra Pacific Fly Fishers (California)
- Société Pédagogique Fribourgeoise Francophone (French: Freiburg French Pedagogical Society)
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data) Physical File Format
- Saskatchewan Professional Fire Fighters Association
- Semipermanently Flooded Forest Alliance
- Société des Professeurs Français et Francophones d'Amérique (Society of French and French-speaking Professors of America)
- Sauk Prairie Foundation for Academic Excellence (est. 1987; Prarie du Sac, WI)
- Secondary Pulsed Field Gel (DNA electrophoresis)
- Secure Profits Forex Group
- Singapore Premium Food Gifts (program)
- Sustainable Poultry Farming Group (Canada)
- Syndicat des Producteurs Français de Graine de Betteraves Industrielles (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joining NCGA on the letter are: American Soybean Association, National Association of Wheat Growers, National Barley Growers Association, National Cotton Council, National Grain Sorghum Producers, National Sunflower Association, Southern Peanut Farmers Federation, US Canola Association, US Rice Producers Association, USA Dry Pea and Lentil Council, and USA Rice Federation.
The 10 organizations that signed the letter are the American Farm Bureau Federation, American Soybean Association, American Sugar Alliance, National Association of Wheat Growers, National Barley Growers Association, National Corn Growers Association, National Milk Producers Federation, Southern Peanut Farmers Federation, USA Rice Federation and Western Peanut Growers Association.