The notes issued by Southern Pacific Securities A PLC in March 1998 are backed by a pool of first-ranking mortgages secured over freehold and leasehold property located in England and Wales, or standard securities over residential property in Scotland and Northern Ireland, originated by Southern Pacific Mortgage Ltd.
What does SPML stand for?
SPML stands for Southern Pacific Mortgage Ltd. (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPML
We have 22 other meanings of SPML in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Philippine Motoring Journalists
- St Petersburg Mathematical Journal (Russia)
- Summer Program for Minority Journalists (Robert C. Maynard Institute for Journalism Education; Oakland, CA)
- Surat Perintah Mulai Kerja (Indonesian government contract)
- Surat Perintah Membayar Kelebihan Pajak (Indonesian: United Nations Letter of Merit Pay)
- Selective Percutaneous Myofascial Lengthening (orthopedics)
- Services Provisioning Markup Language (OASIS)
- Simplified Pseudo-Maximum-Likelihood (data estimation algorithm)
- Software Process Modeling Language
- Southern Pacific Mortgage Limited (est. 1996)
- Star Paper Mills Ltd. (manufacturing company; India)
- Software Prototyping Methodology Lifecycle
- Security Process Maturity Model (network security; India)
- Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Service de Physique des Matériaux et Microstructures (French: Department of Materials Physics and Microstructures)
- Software Performance Maturity Model
- Software Process Maturity Model
- Standard Project Management Method (Australian Department of Defence)
- Stichting Platform Mobile Messaging (Dutch: Mobile Messaging Platform Association)
- Strategic Project Management Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
AUSTIN, Texas -- Specialist Lending Market Leader Deploys Vignette Technology to Improve Customer Service, Meet Compliance Objectives and Increase Growth Vignette (Nasdaq:VIGN) today announced that Southern Pacific Mortgage Ltd.
The loans were originated by Southern Pacific Mortgage Ltd.