A seven-member jury of representatives from Ontario's First Nation public libraries, supported by Southern Ontario Library Service, selected the First Nation Communities Read 2006 title.
What does SOLS stand for?
SOLS stands for Southern Ontario Library Service (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOLS
We have 11 other meanings of SOLS in our Acronym Attic
- Solar Radiation Satellite
- Silverton Outdoor Learning and Recreation Center (Colorado)
- Southern Ontario Locomotive Restoration Society (Canada)
- Special Operations Logistics Readiness Squadron (US Air Force)
- School of Life Sciences
- Section Officers Leadership Seminar (SAE)
- Selective Orthogonal Least-Square
- Solomon Islands
- Summer Officer Leadership School (AFJROTC)
- Surface of Last Scattering (cosmology)
- Support Of Location Service Area
- Shuttle Ozone Limb Sounding Experiment
- Science On-Line Support Network (UK)
- Solar Cycle and Space Weather Euro-Conferences
- Solar Spectrum Measurement
- Stephens Oral Language Screening Test
- Solar Stellar Irradiance Comparison Experiment (solar spectrometer on the UARS and SORCE missions)
- Solid State Imager with Compact Electronics
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1998 the Southern Ontario Library Service (SOLS) published The library's contribution to your community: A resource manual for libraries to document their social and economic contribution to the local community (dmA Planning and Management Services 1998).
A shortage of funds means "many Northern Ontario First Nations do not have a library," said Patty Lawlor, who works for the Southern Ontario Library Service.