Barb Whiteye, one of five regional diabetes workers for the Southern Ontario Aboriginal Diabetes Initiative (SOADI), was enjoying her first year participating in the poster sessions, and the conference generally.
What does SOADI stand for?
SOADI stands for Southern Ontario Aboriginal Diabetes Initiative (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Social Organization for the Advancement of Community Health (est. 2001; Pakistan)
- Special Operations Aviation Combat Mission Simulator
- SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) Certified Professional (SOA Systems Inc.)
- Southern Academy of Periodontology
- School of Art Design (Southern Illinois University)
- Second Opinion Appointed Doctor (UK Mental Health Act provision)
- Service-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Stand-off Outside Area Defense
- Suppression of Air Defense
- System of a Down (band)
- Smart Optical Add Drop Multiplex (Cisco)
- Spontaneous Otoacoustic Emissions
- Strategic Offensive Arms Elimination
- Scottish Office Agriculture, Environment and Fisheries Department
- Scottish Office Agriculture, Environment Fisheries Department (School of Ocean and Earth Science; University of Southampton; UK)
- Societe Ouest-Africaine d'Enterprises Maritimes (French: West African Company of Maritime Enterprises Company)
- State of the Arctic Environment Report
- Service Oriented Architecture Foundation (US DoD)
- Sign on a Friend
- Society of Authors, France
Samples in periodicals archive:
Armed with thousands of packages of chemically untreated seeds, funding from the Southern Ontario Aboriginal Diabetes Initiative (SOADI), and Evering's knowledge of organic gardening, Martin and her team of volunteers planted their oneacre community garden, using no synthetic chemicals what-soever.