BASRA / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraq shall achieve self-sustainability in the field of oil products soon, with the completion of four oil refineries, now under construction," Director-General of the General Company for Southern Oil Refineries said.
What does SOR stand for?
SOR stands for Southern Oil Refineries (Wagga Wagga, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOR
We have 163 other meanings of SOR in our Acronym Attic
- Sorcerer (Dungeons and Dragons class)
- Sound of Rails (band)
- Source of Receipt (finance)
- Source Of Repair
- Source Of Revenue
- Sources of Reference
- South of Range (installations and locations south of the Alaskan range; US Army)
- South of the River
- South Orient (Railroad)
- Southern Ontario Railway
- Special Occurrence Report
- Specific Operational Requirement(s)
- Specific Orders and Requirements
- Sphere of Replication
- Stable Orbit Rendezvous
- Stade Olympique Romorantinais (French soccer team; est. 1930)
- Staff of Recovery (gaming, MMORPG Ragnarok Online)
- Stand Off Range
- Stand-Off Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent graduates from the Special Operations course were key planners for the capture of Iraq's southern oil refineries.