NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings withdraws the following rating on Southern Ocean County Hospital (SOCH): --$22,320,000 New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority revenue bonds, series 2001; --$10,735,000 New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority revenue bonds, series 1997.
What does SOCH stand for?
SOCH stands for Southern Ocean County Hospital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOCH
- Southern Ohio Correctional Facility (Lucasville, OH)
- Southern Ontario Cat Fanciers (Ontario, Canada)
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Stop on Consecutive Filemarks
- Strengthening of Core Functions of DGMS (India)
- Army South Commanding General
- Symposium on Computational Geometry
- Swaziland Olympic and Commonwealth Games Association (Mbabane, Swaziland)
- Societe Generale (French bank)
- Saving Our Chinese Heritage (Singapore)
- Student Organization Center at Hilles (Harvard Universty; Cambridge, MA)
- Southwestern Ohio Council for Higher Education
- Sociedad Chilena de Endocrinologia Ginecologica (Spanish: Chilean Society of Gynecological Endocrinology
- Societe Cherifienne de Presse (French: Shereefian Society Press; Casablanca, Morocco)
- Sociedad Chilena de Física (Spanish)
- South China Force (US Navy)
- Sisters of Charity Health System, Inc.
- South Oak Cliff High School (Dallas, TX)
- Southern Ontario Chapter of the Hymn Society (Canada)
- Social, Humanitarian and Cultural
Samples in periodicals archive:
Southern Ocean County Hospital is a 120-bed facility providing comprehensive health services for families in 13 municipalities in southern Ocean County.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has placed the 'BBB' underlying rating on approximately $51 million of bonds issued on behalf of Southern Ocean County Hospital (SOCH) on Rating Watch Positive following SOCH's and Meridian Health System's (Meridian) board of trustees announcement approving a definitive agreement for the Manahawkin-based hospital and health system to join Meridian, which Fitch does not rate.
0- 4/26/93 /CONTACT: Michele Cebron of Fitch, 212-908-0591/ CO: Southern Ocean County Hospital ST: New Jersey IN: SU: RTG GK -- NY119 -- 0954 04/26/93 16:32 EDT
3 million revenue bonds, issued on behalf of Southern Ocean County Hospital (SOCH), to 'BBB' from 'BBB+'.
NEW YORK -- Health Professionals and Allied Employees (HPAE) have voted to ratify agreements to renew multi-year labor contracts for their members at Southern Ocean County Hospital (SOCH; rated 'BBB+' by Fitch), Palisades Healthcare System, Inc.
NEW YORK -- Nurse labor contracts for members of the Health Professionals and Allied Employees (HPAE) are set to expire June 1, 2006 at nine hospitals in New Jersey, including at Southern Ocean County Hospital (rated 'BBB+' by Fitch; SOCH), Palisades Healthcare System, Inc.
Ed Niewiadomski, Vice President of Medical Affairs for Southern Ocean County Hospital Agenda: - Background and rationale of the Center for Healthcare Quality - Impetus and challenges of organizing physicians - Concept and structure - Mission, vision and principles - Goals and priorities - Leadership and management requirements - Coordination with hospital goals and priorities - Dynamic tension between CHQ and the medical staff - Member benefits - Current and future initiatives - A live question and answer session Who Will Benefit From This Teleconference?